Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are flax seed and oil right for men?

I am confused here, I have read articles next to pros and cons on this issue, I want to try flaxseed oil, but I am skeptical presently since I read that men should avoid this product, can anyone shine some light, thankfulness in mortgageAre flax seed and oil right for men?
Yes, they contain good cholesterol which cleans plaque out of your arteries.
I hold never heard of flax products self bad for anyone.
I will singular talk around flax seeds because i.e. all that I use. 11 grams of total flabby per serving, most of that fat coming from omega 3s and 9 grams of fiber sounds awesome to me. Buy them together and grind them at home in a cheapo coffee grinder. Store the rest contained by the freezer. Go for organic!

No comments:

Post a Comment