Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anyone 5'0 how much do you weigh?

and how old?Anyone 5'0 how much do you weigh?
I'm 30. 4'11 1/4" and I weigh 123. I'm working to lose more cargo, though. My goal shipment is 107-110.
Oh, sorry... I thought your question be for anyone under 5 foot.
for someone whos athletic with a well-mannered fast metabolism 2lbs for everyinch is dutiful. 5 feet is a honest 120-130 or so for an average. it all depends on your build athletic bulky skinny. if your worried roughly speaking your weight man to little or to much go to the doctor and ask if they can check your b.m.i or body curvy percentage. then find out the average for your plane and age and you can go from within with anything you want to do best answer me if this helps
I am 55 and weigh 138. I am overweight and I own started to do a few exercises. I am hoping I can get some of this tubby off.

No comments:

Post a Comment