Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anyone on bulk watchers hold this problem?

I started weight watchers this week and I'm so flatulent. Has anyone else have this problem when dieting or should I go invest surrounded by some beano?Anyone on bulk watchers hold this problem?
Could be from the vegetables or, i just found out, anything near artificial sugar. I had a few Sugar Free Life Savers and I kept tooting adjectives day!:)
it's everyday...they even talk a bout it at meeting. it is from the increase in fiber.
Are you doing Core or Points? Doing Core can head to more gas since it's more 'earthy' foods you're eating.
You're tooting becuase you're probably drinking alot of ruffage which your body is probably not used to
beano is an excellent product to combat this
Give it time, your body wants time to adjust.
Definitely get the beano. It really does work. It is mortal caused by the fiber and vegetables surrounded by your new diet. Your body should adjust soon and it shouldn't be as desperate as the beginning. Good luck to you on your shipment loss venture. I fixed several weeks ago and it's going great. Stick with it. It really works.
its adjectives the fiber you are eating it happen to me but keep going i lost 20 pounds on it

No comments:

Post a Comment