Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are 13 within. calves conidered skinny...?

Are 13 in. calves considered skinny for someone between 5'7" and 5'8"? My calves are 13 contained by. at the largest part and I grain that they are really skinny ( I want them to be bigger), even though other people consider they are not skinny. My thighs are 22 in. at the largest division. Is that a good thigh/calf ratio? Can someone who worksout please explain to me where on earth I really stand? Thanks.Are 13 within. calves conidered skinny...?
Do you look normal? If so the answer is, no your calves are fine :o)
nah its not too skinny, my dads calfs are 13 surrounded by
stop measuring yourself and start exercising...inhabitants are different, it doesn't matter!

  • deal for a used laptop
  • wildlife sanctuaries
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment