Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anyone know diarretics? I'm freaking out!!?

Okay, so I'm trying to lose weight, and ending night I bought some diarretics (water pills) , simply to take for a few days to shed any water-weight I may enjoy built up. The pills are bright blue.
I've taken 4 today so far (per instructions) and I just go to the restroom and my #1 was blue!! Is this typical? Does it mean anything, or is it a moment ago cuz of the dye in the pill.
Nothing wrong, right?
I drink 2 L of river per day, save more. I'm careful going on for that. I've just started on my 2nd liter, though.Anyone know diarretics? I'm freaking out!!?
Yes, it probably be the pill, there are some medication that make urine turn blue. check on the bag and see if this drug is in it: Methenamine blue It will turn your urine blue-blue-grey, don't verbs.
what is the name of the diuretic?
It's a moment ago the color of the pills coming through you urine. NBD!
Its ok- they are called diurectics. I use them to prevent pms bloating. It is ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment