Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anyone use a calorie count diet?

I've noticed that I've lost something like 10 lbs in times gone by 6 weeks and I can't help but devise that the calorie count diet I'm using is working! Does anyone else use a calorie count diet?
If so, about how copious calories do you allow yourself in soon?
Also, do you do any exercise in insert?
Just want to make sure I'm doing this contained by a very natural way. Thanks!Anyone use a calorie count diet?
Yes, I count every calorie that go in my mouth and track it at www.thedailyplate.com.
I'm consumption around 1400 calories a day.
I also step to the gym 4 days a week and walk next to my husband 2 days a week.
tell me what are you intake to lose 10lbs in six weeks !! to be exact amazing...waw
Counting calories is not really a diet it's a way of natural life. Once u get used to keeping track of what u put away you just verbs doing it. I think it help but you should also exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment