Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are 17inch biceps big satisfactory??

is there any extreme excercises to grow my arms to a 20inch? gratefulness,Are 17inch biceps big satisfactory??
Yes, 17" is big enough.
I an 6'4" and my arms are 17.5" cold, and can pump it to 18".
No amount of "extreme" exercise will get your arm grow to 20" if the genetics isn't within.
Most guys forget that their arms also include their triceps. They tend to overwork their bis and don't do nearly enough for their tris.
I do uncomplicated compound exercises for both bis and tris, and go unhealthy. For bis, I do standing straight bar curls and seated EZ hotel curls. For my tris, I love doing close-grip bench presses and weighted dips.
Just make sure you hold a spotter to help bust out the ultimate rep or two.
Yes!!
I'd rather be tone than bulky. the strongest guy I've ever know be really skinny but tone.
17 is big enough if you are a wuss!
to overcompensate for what?
Big ample for what?
It's big enough to hold me (I'm a bit woman with a 10.5 biceps...)
Concentrate on the forgotten triceps...

No comments:

Post a Comment